Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I must admit I`m getting more cynical the older I get .?

Is this just experience of life and the realisation that nothing much ever changes unless something drastic happens or am I becoming an old git I think I know the answer.


some of us remember the 60s free love, flower power, hippies.70s punk rockers, 80s glitter bands 90s new romantics the list goes on we enjoy it but eventually conform true or faults?

I must admit I`m getting more cynical the older I get .?
Most of my cynicism comes from age merely from the fact that I've seen it all or else lived, so the surprise factor is gone. I will say through that in the last five years there has been surprises. Mainly by the way people treat each other; the harshness to each other. And like you said we do conform to it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment