Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I want to build a natural material outdoor privacy screen,maybe grapevine or tree branches. Any ideas or tips?

5 to 7 feet wide, approx 10 feet tall on treated posts in concrete. Want some wind to go through. Will be at the end of my porch in the shade most of the day. Might plant a flowering vine under it. Something simple with only basic tools (power drill, hammer, staple gun). Send photos if possible. I'm not a carpenter. My only talent is sewing and quilting! LOL! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

I want to build a natural material outdoor privacy screen,maybe grapevine or tree branches. Any ideas or tips?
What about using bamboo fencing? It is incredibly sturdy, and relatively inexpensive.
Reply:depending where you are living....try trumpet flower vine...they will give you some shades and attract hummingbirds to those flowers. they are easy to grow and easy to keep it trimmed. it can be yellow or bright reddish orange.


No comments:

Post a Comment