Monday, May 11, 2009

Does anyone recognise this Film? I would love to know the title. I have been looking for it for years!?

I remember seeing it on TV Maybe about 10 or 15 years ago. I Think it is 70's or possibly 80's.


The film is set in (I think a Log Cabin) I seem to remember it being snowy outside.


The premise of the film is that a couple meet at the cabin on the same date every year. They conduct an affair by meeting up at the same place on the same dates each year.


The film spans through the decades so you see them in the various fashions of the day. I remember a scene where the woman is dressed as a 60's Flower Power Hippy.


From my recollection the film is only set in the cabin, so you only get to know what has been happening in their respective lives through the conversations they have with each other.


I cannot remeber there being any other characters in the film and I cannot remember how it ends.


I think it is fairly lighthearted (perhaps a comedy) not sure. Does Anyone recognise it??

Does anyone recognise this Film? I would love to know the title. I have been looking for it for years!?
The film is called Same Time Next Year. It stars Alan Alda and Ellen Burstyn (I think).
Reply:It's "Same Time Next Year"....

choosing ice skates

No comments:

Post a Comment