Saturday, May 2, 2009

For those who watch MeerKat Manor, who has Flower Power? Will we find her pups, and if so, where? OPINION TIME

I have this sneaky suspicion that Mitch lead the others to his big sis Mozart. Last time she was outcast and join the Whiskers again, she began to mother the pups, and she has never hurt any of Flower's pups.


I have no idea, but I would hope she could be available to come to the rescue again. BTW, all moms out there have a new reply to that age old question of "Why do I have to do it?" from their kids. Instead of because I said so, they can reply that they have the Flower Power, and most kids will understand. (At least those that watch MeerKat Manor!)


So, does anyone else want to share what they think will happen tonight?

For those who watch MeerKat Manor, who has Flower Power? Will we find her pups, and if so, where? OPINION TIME
I only watch it occasionally, but I think the meerkats are adorable.
Reply:ooh!! I hope they find them. l watch one of the first shows and they lost a pup, that upset me and l never watched again.


No comments:

Post a Comment