Thursday, May 20, 2010

Building a small outdoor chair from firewood X posted?

I am a 15 year old girl, and live on a lake house. I would love to build (by myself) a small outdoor chair. The only wood that we have is round, but from a few trees which have been cutdown. They are about 18-20 inches long, and 4-6 inches wide.





I would love to make this to make my own little 'spot' by the water, complete with some flowers. I'm not sure how much wood I have, but any plan would be great. Of course it would be awesome if it isnt too hard, because I AM only 15. I have open-access to power tools and nails, etc.

Building a small outdoor chair from firewood X posted?
I used to build furniture for campfire sitting when I was a boy scout Get a book or look on line about lashing I found http://www.geocities.com/guide_camp/knot...


thats the easiest way I know of then if you want it to be more comfortable you can take a chisel and hammer and round out the seat (look at a dining room chair to see) If you get good at it you can do all sorts of things to make it look and feel nicer its been so long since Ive done it but hope this helps and good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment