Monday, May 24, 2010

How to get her to love me again by words, actions, and expressions?

Ok look i have been with my girl for 3 yrs and a half..i was a kind of a harsh person but she gave me chances after chance. Now is the last straw and she does not want to be my girl anymore, but is pregnant by me. I still do for her, but still that will not cover anything cause I suppose to show support and be there for her cause of our baby that is on the way.. I wants to start over but do not know how to tell her with actions and words.. She loves me but is not happy.. What can i do to get her love back..i do not have any money...i want to do this without objects such as flowers...i want my power and work to do the job...please what should i do..i love her and cannot think, sleep, or eat without her...or even wake up in the morning without crying.....i needs to do something as soon as possible...help...what should i do when i pick her up today from her school.

How to get her to love me again by words, actions, and expressions?
1-Get a job so you can financially provide for her prenatal care, hospital fees for her delivery, and to fulfill ALL of the baby's needs {formula, pediatrician fees, diapers, vaccinations, and schooling later on} among the many, many other expenses that having a child entails. Remember that if if you don't pay child support you'll go to jail. My ex had terminal liver cancer, and he went to jail quite a few times for failing to pay my daughter's court-assigned child support.


2-STOP ABUSING YOUR GIRL, SPECIALLY NOW THAT SHE'S PREGNANT.


3-Consider yourself lucky if she agrees to go back to you; even luckier if she doesn't file charges against you for all the abuse you have inflicted upon her.
Reply:Whisper in her ear that she's beautiful, kiss her neck, trace your fingers on her back softly, gently. Make her feel AMAZING - compliment her sincerely, and don't expect anything in return - this is something nice that you want to do for her...


No comments:

Post a Comment