Monday, May 24, 2010

Song on House(season 2)?

I recently was watching House, season 2 DVDs, the episode was callled "Skin Deep". It was about the super model who turned out to be a guy genetically. The song was in the opening and closing of the show. It was a guy singing accompanied w/ an acoustic guitar. In the "chorus" a woman could be heard harmonizing. These are the lyrics:
2 hearts beating/ lucky flower/ all the waiting/for the power/for some answers/to this fire/ sinking slowly/walls are higher/(chorus)desire x2/with no secrets/no obssesions/*something* speeding/no direction/without a reason/what is this fire?/burning slowly/my one and only/desire x5/(later on in the song,perhaps the beginning put in the end of the show)you know me/you know my way/you just can't show me/but ,god, I'm praying/that you'll find me/ and that you'll see me/that you'll run and/never tire/Desire x4(until fade of the show)/
If I can get even just the song name, I could find everything else about it.

Song on House(season 2)?
"Desire" by Ryan Adams.
Reply:desire- ryan adams


No comments:

Post a Comment